Friday, March 8, 2013

Luke's 11th month

Just after turning 10 months on Dec.29 Luke got his second tooth on Daddy's birthday Jan.2. Luke didn't really enjoy new years eve, he went to bed early. Sleeping in his cousins crib, and then he had to be transfered when we were leaving. I think too much celebrating wore him out, Luke was ready to go home after spending four weeks in Utah. Our flight was a late flight, but Luke did awesome. He went to sleep in my arms, which was good since I was way sick and needed to rest myself. When we got home all Luke wanted to do was stare at everything. He was so excited to play with all the toys he hadn't seen in a long time. I have to say we all were happy tobe home and sleep in our own beds. About Luke this month: Luke wakes up usually only once at night, sometimes not until 5 and then sleeps until 8am. He still takes two great naps, except on sunday (of course that day is impossible for napping). Luke still let mom feed him baby food for every meal. I am getting better about feeding him other things as well. He loves tomatoes, avacados, pizza, lucky charms (esp the marshmallows, cheese, and bread. Pretty much all the food I give him, he eats! Luke moves along the furniture really well. He loves to climb the stairs! He learned how to open cupboards. He knows how to turn on the XBox and TV with their remotes. He waves hi and byebye really well. He now can crawl on his knees, even though he still prefers army style. He is growing up, but still such a baby to us I cannot believe he is a month away from being one! Here are some random pictures this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment