So this is the truck we drove clear across the country in, while towing our car
The next few pics are things we thought were pretty along the way. (we really did not take too many pictures... and I am not showing the ugly one of me after I ate a piece of beef jerky... it was not pretty)
And then here is gorgeous Pennsylvania!!
So, I know I promised some pictures of our new place... and I promise I will eventually show you the whole thing... but for now only the living room passes the bar to show on my blog so far... (Even though I am sure you all want to see my bedroom with the boxes on the sides of the bed that we are using for nightstands, and the trash can that is upside down in order to have our lamp on the top of it...) come to think of it, I think I will get a picture of my pathetic rooms in a bit. For now here is the living room, that I think looks real nice, and lie if you don't agree! ;)
I would like to continue and give the sweet details of the two trips I have already had to the beach and the Washington DC Temple... but I think I will hold you all in suspense until next week! Love and miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment