Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Baby Bump & Our Baby
THEY AREN'T THE BEST PICTURES OF ME... THIS IS AFTER A NAP THAT I HAD TO TAKE AFTER A LONG DAY GOING TO THE DOCTORS. THE DOCTOR WOULD NOT CHECK THE SEX OF THE BABY WHICH MADE ME A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED... BUT WE HAVE A VISIT SCHEDULED WITH THE PERINATALOGIST TO HAVE OUR BIG ULTRASOUND. THE APPOINTMENT IS FOR NEXT TUESDAY!! SO UNTIL THEN ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL ULTRASOUND PICTURE OF OUR BABY!!
OKAY I TRIED TO USE PAINT TO MAKE YOU SEE WHAT I SEE IN THE ULTRASOUND BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THE WORDS ARE NOT QUITE LARGE ENOUGH SO I WILL EXPLAIN LIKE THIS. THE FIRST ARROW TOP LEFT READS: BABY'S HAND. TOP RIGHT: BABY'S RIBS. BOTTOM LEFT: WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE THE BABY'S FACE. BOTTOM RIGHT: BABY'S OTHER HAND. DO YOU SEE IT?? ISN'T OUR BABY BEAUTIFUL??? HAHA I THINK SO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my gosh!! There's really a baby in there!! Ha ha I'm so thrilled for you guys. I can't wait to hear what your little baby is!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!! Having a little moving babe in your belly is so fun! So glad the pregnancy has gone well thus far since you didn't want to have to go into the doctors until you got insurance. (Isn't it crazy how insurance rules our lives sometimes?)
ReplyDeleteAnd Mrs. Nursery worker...wow! I am in Nursery with Megan right now and I am exhausted when Sunday is over. I don't have the prego excuse. :) You take it easy. Sit on the floor and read books to whatever kid will calm down and snuggle.