Saturday, November 24, 2012

Where did November go?

I am a slacker! November has come and almost gone and I haven't even posted about Halloween or anything! So here is a late post on October, and hopefully I can get a post about our Thanksgiving before Christmas is here :) Luckily in 2 weeks I will be in Utah and can have someone watching my little man while I can maybe get some posts done. (Which by the way, I am so excited to see my family!!! Nervous about flying alone with a baby... and sad to leave Keven for 9 days but, so excited to see new babies, my mom, and everyone else..) For Halloween we had a Halloween party at church the Saturday before, where we let Luke grab a candy, just for a photo opportunity :) Keven got really sick so on Halloween we had to just be at home, but we did take Luke to a couple of our neighbors houses, just to say we took him out. He loved holding onto the candy. Then at home we let him play with the candy. Wrappers are fun toys! A big thanks to our friends who were so willing to loan us costumes in order to help us make Luke so cute for Halloween! Luke was the cutest little monkey I have ever seen!!
Right before Halloween Luke and I went with a bunch of our friends to a place called Freddy Hill Farms. I went last year when Luke was in my belly, but this year was much more fun with Luke on the outside. Luke was pretty much super tired the whole time. So all he did was look around. Then in the corn maze he snuggled up to me and fell asleep. :) Next year should be even more fun! I forgot my camera so here is a picture my friend was able to get.
Again hopefully I can get on here again before too long :0

No comments:

Post a Comment