Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Fun

I have to say that I love the Fall here in PA! I have never been a total lover of fall time until we moved out here. Now it is almost my favorite! I love the trees, the air, love that the humidity goes away, the weather is perfect, it is so pretty, etc. The only thing that is not fun is the fact that the trees always change right when Keven has midterms... So I am hoping to get some pictures of our family before the leaves fall, but we will see. I do have some cute pictures of Luke though. A few weeks ago Luke and I went to Valley Forge with some of our friends for a picnic. It had been raining all week and we finally had a beautiful day. It was so nice to enjoy the outdoors, since we had been stuck inside for a long time it seemed.
THen Luke found a leaf... He thought it was a fun toy, and like everything, he had to taste it.
Then just a few days ago Luke was able to go to his first HAlloween party... unfortunately I forgot my camera. I put him in his skeleton PJs for the party with a pumpkin hat... Here are the pictures Keven took once he got home.
Oh and one last thing... We were going to have Luke wear a borrowed costume for Halloween, it was so cute, we were excited. We stuck him in the costume the same night we took these other pictures. The costume was so tight Luke couldn't move. I was told the costume was size 6-12 months, so I thought it weird that it was that tight. After taking it off I noticed the tag said size 0-6 months, no wonder... Anyway, we are now searching for a costume once again.. Don't worry here is a picture of the too tight cute giraffe costume.
Happy Fall!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Emi loved looking at "uke"! I can't decide who he looks like-he is just a perfect mix of you guys! So sad about his costume! His skeleton jammies are so cute though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K I found your blog! I don't know how to add and follow people. So follow/add me and I will try to do the same.

    - I like the grass pictures from the picnic at the park! I should have put Sev in.
    - After looking at all the pics of you, I LOVE your short hair.
    -Let's be friends and hangout! :)

    ReplyDelete