Friday, September 28, 2012
First time to the beach!
Okay I am way later then promised... But Luke got sick again, an infection in the other ear along with a nasty cold. He proceeded to give the nasty cold to me, and yeah we are having quite a sick, rotten month. Looking at these cute pictures of my baby mixed with my favorite place(the beach), makes me so happy! Luke liked the beach, he was ok with the water for the most part, we did capture a picture of him crying, but the water was pretty chilly. He enjoyed just looking at the waves. It was a hot day and we forgot his hat, but we were all very lucky... not even a little sunburn. (Which I will not lie, mad me sad, I wanted a chance to get a little color one last time :() After Luke finally took a nap, we let him experience sand for the first time, before heading home...It was THE cutest thing, he LOVED sand. He didn't even try to eat it, he let it run off his hands and stared at it. You will have to excuse the fact that Luke looks pretty ghetto with just a diaper on... we forgot to put his swim suit over it... Yeah, my brain is gone, and I still have yet to find it. Enjoy these sweet pictures of Luke's first trip to the beach!
Am I the only one who thinks he is just so stinking cute? Love him! Oh by the way Luke is now cooing "dada..dada" Keven thinks it is just the greatest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are so cute, Ame!! I love those pictures of him in the sand. Adorable little guy!
ReplyDelete