Monday, January 23, 2012

36 weeks

I just got home from my 36 week appointment. I was anxious for this appointment because I knew that they would be doing my first internal exam, and I have been having some pain down below so I was hoping for a bit of cervical change. The doctor announced that I was 50% effaced and not quite 1cm dilated (she called it finger tip) This is way more than I ever expected with my first baby, I mean I am only 36 weeks along. But I am grateful for an explaination to all the discomfort I have been having. Now I am going to make sure I get my bag packed for the hospital and do somethings that I have been meaning to get done, and of course hussle up and finish Luke's blanket (happy to report that I only have 8 squares left and then crocheting it together!) Anyway here is a picture of me today at 35 weeks and 6 days. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for 50%! What a cute belly!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so freakin Cute!! Congrats on the news i'm so excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute pregnant lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute... I can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete