Our dear baby boy is definitely getting stronger and moving so much more. This past week Keven got to feel him kick for the first time. Now even with keven's hand over mine, he can feel it. Our baby's legs are working hard. I still get a little shocked when all of a sudden a get a big kick from him... It is so amazing to feel this little guy. Pictures make it more real... but I think feeling him makes this even more real! I love it! I am not looking forward to when our little guy runs out of room and starts kicking me to the point of pain... which I think I am expecting. I thought our baby was so calm, because I didn't feel a lot of movement and in each ultrasound he didn't move very much... but I guess he is either getting uncomfortable more easily or he just loves to swim and move about. I think he likes to swim! My belly is growin' so much... I feel as though my skin is already stretched to the max... which i know I have so much further to go. How FUN... not really, I have been using coco butter to hopefully prevent stretch marks, but I think I better just think that I will get them. I am sure it is inevitable!! Oh the joys I get to look forward to.
I have some fun adventures coming up here in Philly so I hope I can remember to take pictures! And I am counting down the days when I get to visit UTAH!!! I cannot wait! Nov.2nd is gonna be here before I know it!! SO excited! can't you tell with all the exclamation marks?? :)
My favorite part of being pregnant was feeling Emi move!! Isn't it just so exciting?! Can you see your belly move when the baby moves, not kicks just moves? Now that I think about it it was closer to the end of my pregnancy. Anyway it's fun too! Love you Ame! Can't wait to see you:)
ReplyDelete