Saturday, November 14, 2009

Things I want.... haha

My sister Rachel has a great blog that does giveaways... and to get extra entries all I have to do is blog about it so I am going to do a big blog blogging about all the cool things she has on her blog.

Tonight ends a giveaway of a Poster Print. I big picture blown up for free from UPrint. Keven and I need some more pics of us so I am hoping to win so that I can give it to us for Christmas. lol

Also there is a beautiful charm bracelet. So cute. This giveaway ends 11/16. Check it out http://secondtimearound09.blogspot.com/2009/10/holiday-gift-guide-3-charm-factory.html

My next favorite thing is a cool airport toy. I want it so that when I have my nieces and nephews over they will have something to play with. This giveaway ends 11/23 So check it out at http://secondtimearound09.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-gift-guide-7-plan-toys-airport.html

Now another favorite... a super cute apron. Which I need for all my baking... this ends 11/26 at http://secondtimearound09.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-gift-guide-flirty-aprons-review.html

How about a personalized book as a gift for a special person for Christmas. There is a giveaway ending 11/30 at http://secondtimearound09.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-gift-guide-11-personalized.html


Sorry I know this blog was not really about me... I will try and give an update soon. Just doing this so I might win some presents for people for Christmas. lol
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment