Wow is this semester over yet?? I am so done!! I cannot concentrate anymore. I am almost actually to the point of not caring. This has been one of the weirdest semesters of my life. It has been so different than school has always been for me. I am almost done with this semester, then I have 3 more to go! I am definitely in dire need of a good long break with nothing to worry about, except the fact that Keven will be taking the DAT after Christmas... yeah.... he decided not to let his brain rest. He is an inspiration... I couldn't do it. He did buy himself the new X Box game "Modern Warfare II" which helps him release his frustrations. Everyone needs something like that. As for me, that is why I have a cell phone that spends more minutes calling my mom than anyone else. My mom is the best! I try not to go more than a day without talking to her.
Well now that I complained about this semester, I guess in the spirit of Thanksgiving since it is tomorrow (I know I already have a Christmas background, I just did it... but I have a secret.... I have already been listening to Christmas music too.... That is how ready I am!!!) Anyway... On with my grateful list.
I am grateful for....
1. Obviously, my number 1 would be my husband. Keven is seriously the best person I know. Okay he doesn't always get his home teaching done, but at least he truely cares for everyone he knows. He always knows how to make me feel better. He makes me want to be a better person every single day. He continues to teach me and I love it. He is smarter than me... which is hard for me sometimes... but I love it!! I love it when we can talk Physiology together, my dream man!!! ;) I love that he knows my every move, I swear... I can never scare him or catch him off guard. Okay I don't really love that, cause it gets to be no fun. Anyway as you can see I am grateful for Keven and I could spend forever telling you why. Love you hon!!!! Forever and EVER!!!
2. You already know from my comment earlier... I am grateful for my mom! She is such a fantastic listener. She knows me sometimes better than myself. I love her and I am so grateful that she is my mom and one of my best friends. She usually will take my phone calls and tell others she will call them back (I know it is a little thing, but it means so much to me that she cares that much for our talks!!) Love you mom!! Just FYI I am grateful for my dad too. Love you dad!!!
3. I am grateful for my family and friends who love and support me. I am grateful especially for those of you who who truly care! You know who you are... I love it when you send me little messages or get so excited to see me. My brother who thinks I am smart. You have no idea how much that means to me. Especially because I am so busy all the time that I am not a great friend, and not the best sister/sister-in-law, etc. I love you guys! Thanks so much for being there for me, and being my friends!
4. I am grateful for my new calling. Oh how much work it is... but I love serving the young women. I love the women I serve with. Honestly I have never met such great people in my life. I am so grateful that I get to learn from these women who have so much to share. I am grateful that I get to learn and grow with this new adventure. I am so grateful that my heavenly father had faith in me to take on this calling. (even though people think I am still only old enough to be a young woman...Oh side note... The other night we went to the temple to do baptisms with the Youth... and I was mistaken twice for a Mia maid...yep I was disturbed.)
5. I am grateful for memories. I love to sit and reminisce about my life. I love all the memories I have. I love the memories of my grandma who I love and miss very much. I love the memories I have of my BFFs. I love the memories of family get togethers, game nights, FHE, Legos, Barbies, etc. I love the memories of meeting Keven for the first time. I am grateful for the chance that I have to continually make new memories!
6. I am grateful for my savior. For his teachings (we are reading the New Testament right now and wow I am loving it.) I am grateful for all that he did/does for me.
7. I am grateful for the Temple... Oh so grateful for the temple. I can step away from this world for a couple of hours. I especially love going with Keven! And I loved it when I got to see my parents inside (as workers). How neat!
8. I am grateful for warm or hot days. I hate the cold... That is it.
9. I am grateful for water that doesn't taste. Brita filters are great. I don't like water that has a taste... and don't tell me that it doesn't cause I did a science fair project in the ninth grade about it and it won first place.
10. Oh I am so grateful for so much.... Really I have so many little things running through my head.. but I have been at this for over an hour now and I have to get to bed before my eyes pop out of my little head. Goodnight! Hope everyone has a fantastic thanksgiving and can make a mental note of all the little special things in life that you are grateful for!!!
PS. After tomorrow I get to say Merry Christmas!!! lol Just had to say it.
No comments:
Post a Comment