

HAPPY "22"
The birthday celebration started the Sunday Aug, 30 at Mom's house. We were doing a double celebration. Because Callie's (my little sis) birthday was Aug 28th. So we had a fabulous dinner provided by Mom of spaghetti with meat sauce for everyone except a non-meat sauce for me! We then did presents. Callie is sporting a new jacket with a new hat in the picture of her. (oh by the way, my lovely husband was taking all the pics!) We ended the great night with not a cake... Which is funny, because my mom makes the best cakes... but we have it so much we enjoy other desserts for birthdays. We had eclair pie, a favorite for sure! It was pretty hilarious because I have a spoiled rotten niece and nephew. So first we sang "Happy Birthday" for Callie. She blew out her candles. Then they did it for me. (I was actually able to blow out all 22 candles... haha I was pretty proud) Then we had to do it for my nephew Landon, because he threw the biggest fit. Then my niece Aspen had to do it. Oh man we were tired of singing and I thought the smoke detector was going to go off! lol. It was definitely entertaining. oh and this


Picture is of a funny card
Doug gave me. One girl
said "I Know how to spell
milk, PMILK". The other
girl said "you silly there is no P in milk" and the first girl said "well there is in yours" HAHA!! The best card ever! Oh and this is another book to add to my collection, but My mom bought it so I would not have to. So nice! And now the pictures below are of our blowing out candles for ever!!!!


"Happy Birthday Dear Callie, Amy, Landon, and Aspen..... Happy Birthday to you!!!"

Now on to the next bit of fun! Sept. 3rd aka my birthday! I had class, and I had to take a math test (to make sure I can give the correct dosage of medicine). I had to get a 100% and I did. Then my next goal was to not do any homework! (I think that that is a goal for every birthday... I failed last year) I did it this year. I went and did a little shopping at Target with a gift card that I had received. Then I came home and did nothing!!! It was great! When Keven got home we changed into our UTE RED and went to Arbys for dinner, and then went to the stadium to watch the Utes beat my beloved Aggies. But now that I do not go to Utah State, I can only love them inside, on the outside I choose to support my husband. GO UTES!!! Anyway, we got season tickets. Not the best seats, but hey watching Football in a stadium is so much more fun then at home. Except at home water is free, not $3. The game was good. Parking sucked, and so did the blister I got from wearing my cute red sandals. All in all it was great fun.


The last bit of fun was having Keven's family over for cake and Ice cream on Saturday. It was the icing on my great Birthday week!
(here is a little glimpse of our apt too!)This little guy with Jackie is our newest nephew Logan.
More Cake!!! Enough to last a long time!!! 
Amy you have been up dating your blog!!! I'm SO proud of you!! :) I miss you tons ame!! :( We need to do something together soon!!! Love you!!
ReplyDelete