Well here I go. This is for all you out there that have been harassing me to get a blog (aka Kelli).... Now I better gets some tips from everyone because I have no idea how to start this thing. I assume I am supposed to blog about what is going on in my life... Well right now I am sitting in my comfy apartment with the A/C blowing over my head, it feels like the North Pole. I would know because my Dad is Santa Claus. My husband, who I will also be blogging about, because.... well he is my husband and a big part of my life... and well he'd never blog for himself, so I'll update you. Keven is currently sleeping with his mouth open. He is on the couch with his legs propped up on my exercise ball. A great picture, if he weren't so tired I would take a picture so you all could see. I think it is funny that I keep saying "you all" Like anyone will really read this, but I must say it feels good to just write. I think typing is so much easier than writing, especially now that I have this hard mass growing on my palm near my inner knuckle. It is quite painful.
So I got a bunch of my books for school today, and when I say a bunch I mean it. There are 10 of them, and imagine that isn't all of them. All I have are 3 classes, well and lab and stuff but good grief! I am going running tonight with my BF (no not boy friend.. I am married) my best friend! She is the greatest! She is helping me get all my books for a great deal through a guy she works with who just finished the nursing program. I am excited to hear all the books he has, and is willing to sell to me! Then I have to return all the books I already bought. Anyway, now I feel like I have blabbed on a little too long. Have a great day!
Amy I love the blog! You are so cute! I think you and Kevin are a perfectly pleasant couple as well. And thank you for the nice visual of Kevin, it was perfect. I am so excited for you! You will be a great nurse!
ReplyDeleteAmy your blog is SO perfect! Yay for blogging! I'm also VERY proud that my name made it into your first blog! Yay me!
ReplyDeleteI wrote it on facebook to, but my blog is kasearle.blogspot.com
Here are some fun things to do on your blog:
You could add your friends blogs along the side, so that you can click on them easier.
There is this website called thecutestblogontheblock.com where you can get free and adorable backgrounds. There are other websites, but that is the one that I know of. If you go into my blog you'll see that written on the upper left corner of my blog, and if you click on it, it will take you to the website.
You can also add music, so that when people pull up your blog your and Keven's favorite tunes will be playing.
That's all for now, I'll let you know anything else I can think of.
Good job though! I'm just selfish, and want to be able to keep closer tabs on you once we don't work together anymore! :)
YaY Amy! I'm glad you got one! They are just so much fun!! Add me to your list!
ReplyDeletemandibond.blogspot.com
Amy, cute blog! If you want to check out our blog I'll need your email address since it's private. Just send me an email at stamphappy58@yahoo.com and we'll make sure to add you to our permission list.
ReplyDeleteMatt and Lisel Zito