Saturday, August 22, 2009

I don't have to deal with it anymore!

I finally got to say goodbye to my friends at the AWC. I had been counting down the days for so long, then the day came and I was done just like that. So quick! My last day was really good, for once I didn't work hard. I wandered and talked t o people and did not worry that my phone might be ringing or that I might have a patient to check in. I was so ready to be done. For the most part I did really like my job, it's those bad days that get you though and make it so easy to move on! Now to greater things! I will never complain when I am waiting in the Doctors office ever again. These are some things that I have learned while working in the OB/GYN office: 1) Things happen, Doctors get behind, DEAL with it, Don't complain, especially to the receptionist. 2) When you find out that you work the hardest and earn the least... stick up for yourself and ask for a raise (I learned this, but I still don't know if I am ready to apply it). 3) When people yell at you, tell them they aren't being nice and you aren't going to help them, unless they can use a nice voice. It usually doesn't help... because those yellers are usually PSYCO!!! ....lol so really I didn't learn anything to help in that situation. But I have gotten a lot better about not letting a few bad apples ruin my whole day! 4) Drinking water instead of soda is SO much better for you. (That one is for Kelli)

All in all, I do have to say that this was a great job, mostly because I met some amazing people that made a big impact on me! Here are some photos of my last day! ENJOY







3 comments:

  1. Good luck at nursing school! I am glad you had a wonderful last day! I miss working with all of you awesome girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, your blog is so cute! Way to become a true blogger and decorate it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made your pictures work!!! Yay you! Pretty soon you'll be teaching me blogging secrets. The pictures are fun, and I know we're still gonna play, but I really will miss seeing your beautiful face at work most everyday! I'm gonna have to call you and vent about all my frustrations, because you won't be there to hear them. I love you girl! And remember, it's not goodbye, it's, I'll see ya in September!!! :)

    ReplyDelete