Sunday, November 10, 2013
June
June... This month we had to just recoup, we as in me and Luke. Keven was studying for the First part of his boards, he did this the week before finals for summer semester. So he was super busy studying a LOT. After his tests were finally over he got to work scheduling patients. Yep, he is officially a dentist with a patient load and everything. He was pretty scared at first, and felt pretty inadequate, now he is a pro (now being November...and I say he is a pro, but he still feels not prepared for the real world). Anyway, I have no idea what we did in June. I had presidency meetings and tried to get the RS organized. Luke was growing and loving warmer weather. These are the only pictures to document this month. Not joking...the ONLY pictures. Guess we were busy with other things. Not too many memories made this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment