I first want to apologize for not blogging sooner. I never realized how much time was going to be consumed by this little bundle of joy! And when I do have time, there are tons of other things that have to get done first. Plus Keven has the laptop at school and studies on it after school... Anyway, sorry! But I am doing it now and will give you oodles of pictures from the past 4 weeks... that is right, little luke is now 5 weeks old today. I cannot believe it. He is growing like a weed too. He finally has some thighs, instead of little chicken legs. A little bit of chunck on his upper arms, and when he pushes his chin in, he has a double chin, with chunky cheeks. He is just very healthy looking. We tried to weigh him and if we are correct, he is about 11 lbs. Not sure that that is correct though, because he still wears newborn diapers. We just graduated to 0-3month clothes last week, and today we are going to transition into size one diapers, even though they may be a tad bit big.
He is loosing his hair, not in the normal back of the head way either. He is loosing it like an old man. Right on the top of his head, poor kid. He still looks adorable though. I want to measure how long he is, because all of a sudden he is so long! I don't know where my little newborn went... I think he is officially smiling, he smiled at me almost all day yesterday and then when Keven got home he gave his daddy some big grins! I enjoy the smiles too much to think about grabbing the camera... sorry one of these days I will remember.
Good news, last night Luke went 6 hours between feedings!! (not that he slept that long, haha...) It was nice. Hope to have more of that. He is a little stinker, he loves to be awake, especially when his mom wants to sleep. :) Luckily he is so dang cute I love to see him, even when it is 3 times in the night.
Anyway, Keven has finals starting tomorrow... And Keven's parents are coming for a visit next thursday. Yay!! I am feeling great, can't wait to loose the last 12 lbs, and somehow fit back into my normal clothes! I hate being able to compare myself to people on the biggest looser... haha
Well here are pictures of our favorite little man...
Watch him grow from 2-4 weeks
His first real bath (He loves to get a bath!!)
He still looks so little to me!! I love the pic of him where he is asleep but his arms are up like he is scaring someone:) I'm glad you posted! Can't wait to meet him!!
ReplyDelete