Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome Baby Luke

Well it finally happened... we FINALLY got to have Luke join our family here on earth. He was born on Leap Day (of course the most unique day of all time) 02/29/2012 at 8:22pm. He was 7lbs 14oz and 21 inches long. It was such an amazing experience, and we are so happy to have him with us!!!! We love him so much! I will write details of that day later on, but I know all anyone wants is pictures so here they are. We kind of take a lot so enjoy!! We personally don't think the pictures even do him justice though... he is the cutest thing I have ever seen :)



















Oh and there will be lots more these are just from the hospital and at home arrival! Love you all! We are all happy and healthy so far :)

3 comments:

  1. Amy! All I can say is.. pretty! He is such a PRETTY baby! Seriously, just perfect in every way. So glad he's here and you guys are happy and home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - he made it! Congratulations Amy and Keven - he is darling!

    ReplyDelete