Friday, April 8, 2011

So CLOSE...

It is almost here!! I graduate in less than 2 weeks! April 22nd!! I am stoked! Keven graduates two weeks later on May 6th. We are so proud of our great accomplishments. We have been working at this for so long. Other news is we are moving AGAIN.... on May 20th. Back to WVC we go.. only for a little while until we know for sure where we are headed. If keven gets in to school or where I find a job.

On other news I tried a great new recipe today and I wanted to share it. I was thrilled that I actually did it. I found a recipe and made it. It might be because it was very easy. But if you like asparagus, you'll love this sauce to go with it. Also it is supposed to be great on broccoli or green beans as well.

So cook your asparagus. Then mix 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of milk, 1/4 cup of miracle whip. Put in the microwave for 2 minutes. That is it! Pour over your veggies or dip them. YUMMY!!

Hope to post again with our dual graduation announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment