Monday, April 26, 2010

It's official we are moving again! We will be moving to Layton, to live with Keven's Aunt. She is so nice, she is letting us live there rent free!! We will be moving on May 22nd. I am excited to not pay rent anymore, but I am not looking forward to living so far north. I am also so sad to leave our ward and great neighbors. We have gotten so comfortable here and love this area. Oh well, change is good!
I finished my first year in nursing school! Finals went good! Now Keven has one and a half more weeks of this semester, then he has a week before summer semester starts.
I can't believe how fast time is going, Keven and I are coming up on our 2nd anniversary! Crazy!

I am now looking for a job, preferably near Layton since that is where I will be living! If anyone knows of anything, let me know! Also if anyone knows of a place to get boxes, we really need some! Thanks so much!

3 comments:

  1. Try checking craigslist in the "free" section. Sometimes people post boxes for a day before they throw them away. I also used to stop by the recycling bin across from your complex every day and fish out any good boxes that were near the top. (Did I just admit that?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is sad... We will never have as good of neighbors as you guys!! but I'm happy for you guys at the same time. We need to get together before you move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole!! I agree Jessica we really do need to do something. You let us know, Keven has his Final tomorrow, but other than that we are feeling like bums.

    ReplyDelete