Saturday, June 29, 2013

April 2013

Since I have not kept up this blog like I fully intended to.. I have to try and think of what went on in April. The pictures we have from April do not help to jog my memory any either. I know I gave Luke a hair cut, with a sucker.. my friend suggested it...it was a huge mess, but a success nonetheless. Luke got a new car seat in March and we got a picture of him sitting in it (in April). My mom gave Luke the "Brown Bear" from "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See book for his birthday and he wasn't into it until one day then he loved it!! He hugs and kisses it all the time. I finally caught a picture of a hug and kiss. (these are for you mom) Luke LOVES stuffed animals, and animals in general. Anytime he sees a stuffed animal or something fuzzy he has to hug or kiss it, most of the time doing both. It is pretty cute. The other pictures from April are random pictures of a day with Luke. I love that I was able to catch so many of his facial expressions. Usually it is hard to take any pictures of him, because he comes at the camera the moment he sees it. So enjoy these cute faces. Luke started to take steps in April, but just in between mom and dad. Then he fell really hard and tore his lingual frenulum, so progression on that kind of halted momentarily. Keven was taking finals in April, so we did not see him a whole lot. The weather was still colder than we would have liked, but on nice days we always spent play time outside with Luke's friends. He really enjoys being around older kids. I just hate the crawling around outside thing... Makes for some very worn out jeans and shoe toes... :) That is seriously all I can think of that happened this month, I am sure there were trips to the zoo (we bought a season pass) and trips to the park...but nothing I have documented with pictures, sorry!! Enjoy these few.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Keven is spraying water into Luke's mouth:) Luke is so cute!

    ReplyDelete